me and Trevor
By the pictures I'm sure you can tell that we were in Orlando for Thanksgiving. The trip was long but the boys did amazingly well. Not once did they cry or get upset...the DVD player does come in handy. We had a great time with my family! Trevor wore himself out everyday by playing with his aunts and uncles. He is totally entertained there and does some entertaining himself. One night he stood up on my parents stone fireplace and sang and told us how much fun he had at the Rainforest Cafe. My parents got a kick out of watching and listening to him tell some of the details of our time there. It really was quite funny to watch at he stood on his own little "stage" and had every ones full attention. I'm so thankful he has a little brother to share some of that attention with now. It's so much fun to watch him grow!
Taylor turned 8 months old while we were there. Gosh...how can he be 8 months already? His infancy flew by much faster than Trevor's did. I hear it only seems faster the more children you have and as the years go by. I love the age Taylor is right now though. He is so much fun to watch him discover things for the first time. I'm looking forward to the day Trevor and Taylor can really play together. They already love each other so that will be sweet to watch and I know that day will be here before I know it.
No comments:
Post a Comment