Now that Taylor is almost 11 months, I thought it would probably be a good time to post some 10 month pictures. Taylor is doing so much right now...he is crawling everywhere, laughing at his big brother, waving bye-bye (which we are trying to capture on video but like his brother is not a performer), yelling and clapping, splashes with excitement in the bathtime (I can hardly pull him out he loves it so much)and is pulling up on some objects. I really thought Taylor would start crawling or pulling up sooner than Trevor, but he's really following in his footsteps. He finally cut his first tooth. It's funny to watch him rub his tongue over his new tooth with curiousity. He is eating most table foods which is great!
On Saturday, Trevor is turning 3 and Taylor will be 11 months old. I can't believe another year has past. Many pictures of the birthday party to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment