Trevor and Caedmon waiting their turn
Kick, kick, kick!
Okay, I'm giving up for now. I was waiting to update our blog until I posted some pictures of Taylor eating his birthday cake and making a huge mess. Right as he got down to the "good stuff", my memory card was full and one of my family members got the really good pictures of Taylor eating his cake. So that is on hold for now.
Trevor has been taking swim lessons with a little friend of his, Caedmon Hunt, for the past couple months at 119 Fitness. They have been going on Monday and Wednesday for 40 minutes. I have been so impressed with Trevor's progress. He is "swimming" with his face under water, jumping all the way in, and then swimming with a push to the steps of the pool. Ms. Stacey said that if he could just remember to kick once he is under water he would be swimming. I'm so excited!!! Trevor loves it and doesn't like to get out of the pool when the lesson is over. Todd and I are going to try and take Trevor swimming a couple of times a week so he keeps progressing. I'm sure we will be in the pool even more this summer!
1 comment:
Hi Heather...we go to church with you guys & I found your blog linked on another. We take swim lessons from Stacey too! Check out my blog for very similar photos! What days are you there? Maybe I've passed you guys and didn't know it! We go on Fri mornings. My blog is http://www.lamppostacademy.blogspot.com/
Melanie Singleton
Post a Comment