Friday, June 13, 2008
Beach Trip #1
Here are a few pictures from our trip to the beach last weekend! The weather was beautiful and Trevor loved the big pool and wanted to swim all day long. He made several new friends, including a 4th grade girl. She was so sweet and loved playing with him. She'll make a great babysitter some day. One night we ate dinner out at Lulu's in Orange Beach. They had a big sand area for the kids and we could watch the boats come in for the day. We saw dolphins swimming, pelican's flying and a band playing while we waited for our table. After dinner we headed to the new Wharf shopping area. It had a big Farris Wheel that Trevor wanted to ride and to my amazement he loved it!
Note: There are no pictures of us on the beach...we would load up the boys and get all the way down to the beach for Trevor to say, "I want to go to the pool." That's were Taylor wanted to be as well. We go back to the beach in July.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hey Heather! Carolynn Woodall here:) I just found your blog through Nikki's new blog. I'll have to add it to the list of blogs I check on a regular basis:) Looks like y'all had a great time at the beach! www.thewoodallsofbirmingham.blogspot.com
thanks Carolynn! I'll add yours to our favorites too!
Post a Comment