


After getting my haircut on Saturday, I came home to find my boys like this. I'm so thankful that Todd is more laid back than I am and allows T and T to do some different things. I normal wouldn't think to encourage this but after seeing the fun they had and the entertainment they got from a simple rain puddle, maybe I need to be more
adventurous. I know most of you are thinking "
adventurous", that's nothing. But really I'm just getting use to the whole loving bugs, frogs, climbing, rough play...so it is more
adventurous than what I'm use to. You would think with having three brothers it wouldn't come as a surprise to me. But with these precious little ones being mine, it's a whole different ball game.
2 comments:
Looks like they had tons of fun! I don't think I would have thought of it either:)
Thank heaven for daddy's!!
Post a Comment