Friday, August 29, 2008

Is it time for a haircut?

Taylor - 17 mo.
After Mommy trimmed the hair
After bath time one night, they both grabbed a book
and climbed on the couch to read-I just love it!

Showing off for the camera
I just had to take the underwear and shoe picture. Trevor doesn't like to wear shorts or pants...he is getting better about leaving them on but every once in a while you'll catch him just running around in his underwear. Taylor loves his shoes...no matter what time of day or night it is, he brings us his shoes, holds his foot up and says "soes". He's pretty particular about which ones he wants to wear too.

The main reason for this post is to show off Taylor's beautiful curls in the back. He has been getting "pretty girl" comments for the past few months now and we just can't cut those curls off yet. For two reasons, 1) you know as soon as we get him that first haircut his little look will change from baby to big boy. 2) We've been waiting until after Taylor's 18 mo. pictures because we have a cute picture of Trevor at 18 mo. with the same curls in the back. I, being one that has straight as a board hair, just think that the waves and curls are wonderful. So bare with us friends and family...the 1st haircut is coming!


1 comment:

The Baughers said...

I love the curls! Keep them as long as you can...within reason :)