Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Night with Daddy and the Potty

On Monday nights I have my Dischipleship group so Todd is here with the boys. He usually gives them a bath (which I am so thankful for at the end of the day) but tonight I came home and he had taken some silly pictures of T and T in the bath tub. They thought their spikey hair was so funny!
Silly faces and hair-doos

Taylor's eye teeth are slowing coming in...he's such a late teether.



No, I am not trying to potty train my almost 2 year old. But Taylor was insistant on going to the potty like Trevor. I put him up there and he not only peed but pooped too. He has done this twice now. I know he's not quite ready but I'm hoping this means potty training might be early and easy with Taylor.

1 comment:

The Baughers said...

That's awesome! I'm hoping Esther will be easier too, although she only sits on the potty and hasn't done anything yet. Love the spiked hair too! It was great to catch up with you on the phone-miss you!