We have been cleaning out, rearranging and making room the past couple of weeks. We ordered Taylor's big boy bed and it arrived Saturday afternoon. Trevor and Taylor both were so excited at the thought of sharing a room together. And the transition has gone beautifully! Taylor has slept so well in there at night and for his naps. I'm so thankful and excited for them to be together. Taylor hasn't looked back once at his crib, except when his blanket was in there. He was a little concerned and wanted to make sure to get it out before it became Ty's room. Now we can paint the nursery and have it ready for our new little guy.

All the boys trying out Taylor's new bed.
The first night


I'm guessing he's excited!
5 comments:
SO fun!! you will love watching their little friendship grow as they lay in bed and talk together (there will also be nights where it's not soo cute!!) would love to see a pic of the whole room- can't picture where trevors bed is...
I'll post a picture of the whole room... I was waiting until everything was hung on the walls. Or you can just come over Al:)
Love the last pose!! He's such a cutie.
Looks like your getting to nest! Only one more week to go. Can't wait to meet Tyler. Praying for you guys,
Jennifer and Phil
Sweet, sweet, sweet Taylor. How exciting for Trevor to have a new roommate.
Post a Comment