Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Pure Sweetness

Oh, if I could just freeze time...this is what it would look like.
I'm sure most, if not all of you have gotten the comment from stranger, "Enjoy them, they grow up fast." And I have to stop and think at times, am I enjoying my boys? Times when they aren't moving as fast as I would like them to, or times when I am stopped from a task to open something or play a game, or times when I have repeatedly wiped up spills or crumbs from the kitchen floor.
Here's us "enjoying" them!



5 comments:

Allison said...

STOP THE MADNESS!! I love that first picture!! Did you do all the fancy extras w/ the new camera? If so, you know more about yours than I do mine!!!

Melanie Evans said...

these make my heart smile! precious!

Anonymous said...

Precious!!!!

The Baughers said...

Too sweet!! Isn't it great having three?!

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

So sweet!!!! I love the pic of their feet.