love the naked crib picture- I could cuddle with him all day! And I love Taylor's reaction to Thomas in the previous post- that is a precious picture!
what a cutie he is!! can't wait to see ya'll again soon!
He is adorable. He is definitely a Hunter. Hope you guys are doing well. We need to get together soon.
Such cute pics! I love the one of him in his crib :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
love the naked crib picture- I could cuddle with him all day! And I love Taylor's reaction to Thomas in the previous post- that is a precious picture!
what a cutie he is!! can't wait to see ya'll again soon!
He is adorable. He is definitely a Hunter. Hope you guys are doing well. We need to get together soon.
Such cute pics! I love the one of him in his crib :)
Post a Comment