Hi, I'm 8 months old. I like to sit on my own and play, chew on anything I can get my hands on, be read to, eat in my high chair, nap 2-3 times a day, go for a ride in my stroller, bounce in my bouncer, swim in my float, play in my excasaucer, be entertained by my brothers, play in the bathtub and many more things. I am learning new things almost every day. I am babbling and squealing more. When I'm excited I like to wave my right arm around in the air. And no body makes me laugh more than my brothers, especially Trevor. Both Trevor and Taylor love to "get" me and I must say it's pretty fun. My mom and dad gave me a sippy cup this past month and I really like it. I mostly chew on it but every once in a while I drink out of it. They also took me to the beach for the first time and I really enjoyed it. I put my toes in the ocean and I loved grabbing handfuls of sand. I am sleeping about 10-11 hours at night and weigh about 20 lbs. I am eating a variety of foods 3x a day. Mom loves my rolls and kisses on them alot. She usually has to clean them pretty good because I collect things in my rolls, even my ankles.
Check back in the next couple weeks to see pictures of me at 9 months in my new home in Cary, North Carolina. The big move is Monday, July 26th.
2 comments:
So sweet!! Looking forward to the 9 month update from NC. Also love the new layout/background!
So cute! I love to hear Ty talk! Yes, like Dana, I like the layout too! I just created a blog, and...I need HELP! Will you help me??
Post a Comment