First day of my new 3-k preschool
Me and big brother
My surprise after my first day!
"Thanks mom for my treat."
Taylor will be going to preschool 3 days a week this year. Actually, he is sad he can't go everyday like Trevor...he was in tears this morning when he found out he didn't have school today. He basically ran into his class the first day. The schools around here do things a little different than we are use to. They have a slow start: Tuesday was meet the teacher from 11-12. I took Taylor and we stayed and explored his classroom, feeding the class pets (2 guinea pigs and 2 other furry hamster-like animals I can't remember what they're called), playing with the toys, play dough, play ground. On Wednesday they divided the class up and each went for half a day. Then on Thursday, the whole class went for half a day. Honestly, I wasn't a fan of the slow start but Taylor had a great time and is ready to go back next week.
1 comment:
Sweet pictures of Taylor! and the slow start thing does sound different, but glad he's loving it!
Post a Comment