Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Thanksgiving

I am way behind on posting...I use to be so good about keeping everyone far and near up to date on us but a few things have changed that. 1) We have a very mobile 1 year old who gets into everything unless he is asleep 2) We have a Kindergartner who has homework everyday 3) I am working 12-15 hours a week for our church as the Children's Ministry Coordinator (which I love and God is faithful to have provided this job for us at the perfect time). So here's Thanksgiving at our house in Cary, NC. My family came to us this year which was really fun. My parents hadn't seen our new house yet so it was a good chance for them to get a feel for our new area.

Papa, Trevor and Hudson

Making Monkey Bread

Watching lots of football

Uncle Heath, Hunter and Hudson building
legos with T n T






Playing ball with Gramme

I love this picture! Uncle Heath
feeding Ty. This is right after
he raced Aunt Hope upstairs
to get him up from his nap:)

1 comment:

Duski said...

Wow, your boys are getting so big!