Trevor goes in to check on Taylor on occasion. It's sweet to hear him talk to his little brother and tell Taylor it's night time and time for bed. "See you in the morning, Taylor."
One of the sweeter funnier things was when Trevor pulled the stool from the kitchen table to Taylor's room so that he could crawl in bed with him. I had to get a picture of that! I'm not sure if he just misses the crib or really wants to be with Taylor. I'm going to think it's the latter.
Taylor is getting so strong. He is almost sitting up by himself...he really wants to. He does crunches when he is in his bouncy seat or sitting in his boppy pillow. On his stomach he is quite the mover too. I'm sure our days of immobility are coming to an end.
Since we have been under strict water restrictions due to a level 3 drought, we have not had the hose out much this summer. For the first time in a long time, Todd decided to wash his very dirty car. Trevor was helping him until he become very quiet. Todd looked over to see Trevor stuck sitting in the blue soap bucket. It's the most fun he's had with water at our house all summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment