Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Oh, Christmas Tree!



This past weekend we went to Whole Foods and got our Christmas Tree. I know that doesn't sound like a lot of fun but they had some really beautiful, full trees. I think it is the best looking tree we have had in years. We can't even see the truck it is so full and thick. And of course, it smells really good. Above are a few pictures of us decorating and yes, Taylor is missing from the pictures. He was napping during this time which really worked out well. We saved a couple of ornaments for him to hang after his nap so he wasn't completely left out.







4 comments:

The Baughers said...

Great pictures! The tree really is so full-how pretty! And I'm lovin' that ya'll are in sweaters and fleeces...it was near 80 here today!! Looking forward to joining the colder weather!

Heald said...

Precious memories of putting up the tree. It's fun isn't it, a little time consuming, but fun. We got our train at KB toys for like $25. The boys love it.

Susan said...

I love your tree! Who would have known to go to Whole Foods. Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Love, Love the pictures of you guys decorating the tree! What fun memories!