
Yesterday we took T and T to visit Santa at Brookwood Mall. The movie Elf (one of my favorites) was on last night and there is a part when Buddy the Elf gets really excited because Santa is coming to the department store. He jumps up and down and yells, "Santa, I know him!" It's one of the many parts of the movie that cracks me up. As Todd, Jennifer (Todd's sister) and I were talking, our desire and prayer this Christmas season would be that you and I would be so thrilled and excited about Jesus that we would yell "I know Him". For He is worthy of our praise and admiration. May that thought and reality bring us true JOY this Christmas!
7 comments:
What a great picture! You didn't get the traditional "screamer" this year :)
I can't believe you called me a jerk! I actually tried to work that it on my blog, but couldn't think of a way to do it where others would know I was joking!! love to you...
Taylor wasn't going to smile but never acted scared. But he also started throwing up last night so that might have something to do with the "i don't care" face.
Love the picture and so sad that Taylor got sick...hope he's feeling better!
I'm impressed with your very "Bob-Like" movie-to-Jesus analogy. You must be paying attention on Sundays! Seriously, a great way to think about Christmas. The boys are precious!
Great posting. Really makes you think about the true meaning of Christmas. The boys are just precious. So sweet!
Cute picture! Taylor doesn't look too excited, but at least he didn't cry. =) I agree with your post...what a great portrayel. Did you hear Meredith scream "Happy Birthday Jesus!!" in the Christmas service on Sunday? It reminded me of your post!
Post a Comment