Just wondering...is anyone else having trouble uploading new blog layouts from The Cutest Blog on the Block website? It seems that everyone else I know has pretty much changed their backgrounds from Christmas to New Years or at least something fresh. Did I just miss the point before the site started having server problems or am I the only one having trouble with this site? Please help...
On another note-thank you all so much for your prayers for Taylor as he had tubes put in his ears today. The surgery went really well and he did great! He woke up from his nap fussy but I think that is probably pretty normal. I already see some drainage...yeah!
2 comments:
YES!! It really drove me crazy the night I was trying to switch ours out! I ended up going back to pyzam instead.
So glad to hear it went well!
Post a Comment