Monday, February 9, 2009

Our Little Football Player

It's all in the wrist!

We had to post some pictures of Taylor throwing the football. He loves all balls, like most boys, but is really drawn to the football. We get cracked up watching his stance as he gets ready to throw the ball and his face too. He can actually throw it and catch it pretty good, especially for being 22 months old. Another fascination for him are trains, hence the Thomas the Train t-shirt he is wearing in these pictures. We're planning to have a "Choo-Choo" themed 2nd birthday party for him in March.


5 comments:

Leslie Harwell said...

Heather, these are such cute pictures of your little football player. I just reliezed we have the same background. Dont you love Cutest Blog on the block?

Heath and Nikki said...

I LOVE those pictures. He is so focused on throwing the perfect spiral. Very cute.

Susan said...

That's hilarious! I love his "throw." Too cute.

Anonymous said...

sweet picture!!!!

The Armstrongs said...

GREAT pictures! It is hard to catch those memories on camera sometimes when there is motion involved, but I think you did for sure.