Wednesday, June 3, 2009

16 weeks!

This week is VBS at our church...I think most churches in our area have VBS too! I have been in charge of Pre-school Music which I have really enjoyed. I'm in a room with a sweet friend, Alicia, who is the storyteller. I love seeing all the little ones worship, plus I get to see Trevor every day. He is loving it too! Trev has barely taken his "Son Rock Kid's Camp" shirt off this week. We are all a little more exhausted so I'll keep this post short.

On another note... I am 16 weeks pregnant and had an appt. today. I never get tired of hearing that sweet little heartbeat!!! Everything sounded good and I'm measuring right on target. My next appt. will include the big ultrasound. Please pray with us for health as we go Wednesday, July 1 at 10am. We're all especially ready to find out what this baby's gender will be since Trevor thinks he is having a sister. I asked him the other night why he wanted a sister. His response was so sweet! He said because there are 1, 2, 3, boys and 1 girl. He knows I'm out numbered. I told him I love my boys so much that I really don't mind:)

5 comments:

The Youngbloods said...

Will keep you in our prayers! You need you a little girl!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Yes we will be praying! I love sweet little Trevor's heart!

The Baughers said...

Sweet Trevor, thinking for his mommy! Glad everything's going well and we'll be praying...can't wait to find out!!

Allison said...

Can't wait to see what the Lord has for your sweet family!!

Melanie Evans said...

So good to get to see you at VBS this week & tonight at the Park. You did a great job this week w/the music. So fun!