We are having our 20 week ultrasound tomorrow, July 1st at 10 am. We are so ready to find out if we will add another little boy to our family or a little girl. My pregnancy has been about the same, maybe a little more nauseous this time and I've shown quicker. Which that could just be third baby! Trevor has been so sure that he is having a sister until this past week. We finally convinced him that having another brother would be pretty fun. The boys will go with us in the morning so that should be exciting for them to see the baby on the screen too. Trevor and Taylor talk to the baby telling him/her how much they love him/her! It's so sweet! It will be great to know the gender so we can address him/her appropriately and start to plan. We're exciting and praying for another little healthy one! I'll post our news tomorrow!!!
Oh, and Happy Birthday to my dad today!!! We love you and are so thankful for you!
4 comments:
I can't wait to hear!
Bet you didn't know I'm a blog stalker!! So excited for you and your appt tomorrow- can't wait to hear who the next little Hunter will be!
Sara Huie
That is so exciting - I can't wait to hear!!!
Can't wait to hear.
Post a Comment