On January 12th (Uncle Hunter's 18th birthday-wow!) Ty is 2 months old...it's hard to imagine our lives without him now. Ty has so gracefully joined our family and has added so much fun and joy! We are so blessed!
About two weeks ago Ty started smiling and cooing at us. It has gotten increasing loud and more frequent. He has started to love bath time and loves when I put him on his changing table. We usually "talk" more during those times:)
Here are his stats as of Monday:
12 lbs. 2 oz.
23 1/4 inches
75% all around
Some of the sweet and funny comments from Trevor and Taylor have been:
Trevor- "how's that cute little buddy doing this morning"
Taylor- "he's so cute""let me kiss him"
Both boys think it's hilarious when Ty poops loudly.
Taylor likes to pull out the drawers to Ty's dresser and climbs up to see him while I change Ty.
Trevor- "I'm going to eat you up like a piece of cake"
2 comments:
he's so stinkin cute! did you ever look to see how old Trevor was before he was 12 lbs?
He is just too cute!! Love reading what Trevor and Taylor say to/about him! And I can't believe that Hunter's 18!!! Makes me feel so old!
Post a Comment