Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A few snapshots

I have a lot to catch up on but for now, here are a few pictures capturing our littlest guy and one of all three of them. Ty has been smiling more and more at us and his brothers. Trevor and Taylor LOVE it when Ty "talks" to them. And I must admit, I do too! Hopefully in our next blog entry I can really fill you in on the Lord's work in our lives. And as to why I am so behind on blogging these days.
Trevor is doing wonderful in K4 and loving it! He has the sweetest teacher, we just love Miss Peggy. He is learning so much and is gearing up for Kindergarten next fall. Wow! I can hardly type that. He will be 5 years old toward to end of this month.
Taylor is really enjoying his 2 year old class and can really recite his Bible verses well. He is almost a month away from turning 3. They are growing up so fast.



Sleeping in my crib

Smiling




Loving my bath


Playing with my brothers
on a Saturday morning

George at McWane Science Center
(taken from my phone)


Trevor's field trip to Bud's Best Cookies

His sweet K4 class

2 comments:

The Baughers said...

Yay!! So glad to see an update and a few pics of your sweet boys! Can't wait to hear what all's been going on...hopefully we'll be able to talk soon...miss you!!

The Youngbloods said...

They are adorable!