* He loves books. His favorite right now is We're Going On a Bear Hunt
* His favorite article of clothing is jeans. He would wear them every single day.
* He has a big smile and contagious laugh.
* He loves for his daddy to play monster with him and gets a kick out of someone "getting hurt".
* He loves to help. He will pull out laundry for me or pick up something off the floor sometimes without even asking him.
* He loves his brothers and keeps up with "Twevor" pretty well.
* He often asks to put on "Showrts" like daddy, which are like basketball shorts.
* He loves balls but especially football.
* He remembers songs and likes to sing.
* He knows his colors and shapes.
* He likes to carry around his Bible verse for the month and say it repeatedly.
Here are a few "Taylorisms":
* "Mommy, It's a beautiful day!"
* "I a big kid"
* "I nice, she/he likes me"
* "Ty can't have_________." He loves to be the older brother now and eat things Ty can't.
* "I want to ride my tri-cycle. Pronounced as it looks.
* "I don't want my pacy to go bye-bye" He is still very attached to this at nap time and night. This will be a work in progress I guess.
Taylor with his tools
"Helping"
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Taylor!! too sweet!
Post a Comment