While we were in Orlando, we spent one day out at Sea World. We had forgotten how much fun it was and how amazing the shows are there. Taylor's favorite exhibit was the penguins and polar bears which we didn't get any pictures of this time. And Trevor really enjoyed the children's park which had a little roller coaster and some other rides. I think he'll be more of our thrill seeker. I was so thankful my mom went and my sister Hope took off work. It was huge to have extra hands especially while I needed to feed Ty. Plus we all just really enjoyed them going. Thanks!

Blue Horizon Show- Dolphins
This was my favorite!

Wow!

Gramme and Ty

Daddy and Trev

All of us


Waving

Riding the jellyfish ride

Daddy, Trevor and Hope

Gramme, Hope and Trev and
Tay

Climbing on the big rope and slide play area

Trevor with his arm around Taylor
No comments:
Post a Comment