Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy 18 months Tay-Tay!

It's really hard to believe that you are half way to being two years old. People tell me all the time that it goes by so fast...but when days seem long I forget. I got a little teary the other day thinking about you being 18 months old. You gave us a scare when you were admitted to the NICU after being born with some water in your lungs. So we prayed that the Lord would breath for you and give you strong lungs. After returning home with you we quickly learned that the Lord had answered our prayers. You were SO loud and still are when you are talking or trying to get our attention or when you get excited about something. We are so thankful to the Lord for this though. Your favorite thing is your brother, you just love him. I couldn't even take a picture of just you for this entry because you kept going over to Trev and standing by him. You follow him and want to do everything he does. He's still faster and stronger than you right now but you sure can out eat him. You love cars and trains. You enjoy playing outside...sliding, jumping, climbing, riding. Your favorite fruit right now is watermelon. And favorite food is sweet potato fries. And when you get tired you call out for your pacy and banky. You are a joy and a blessing...we love you Tay!

2 comments:

Susan said...

This was a sweet little read Heather! Thanks for sharing!

The Baughers said...

Sweet Heather! I can't believe he's already 18 months...so cute, I can't wait to see him in person, hopefully in a few weeks!