Monday, September 22, 2008

What to expect when you drop a nap...


In the past few weeks the schedule around our house has changed a bit. Taylor has dropped his morning nap and Trevor has dropped his afternoon nap and is not "napping" at all. Except for this day...I was unloading the dishwasher while Taylor was finishing up lunch and looked over to find him slumped over asleep. Poor guy just couldn't make it another minute. Then later I went to check on Trevor during his quiet time and found him once again in his underwear, asleep on the floor. He never does this! I must add that the boys were recovering from the weekend at Nana and Pop's. They were a little worn out and needed to catch up on some sleep, for their sake and mine.

6 comments:

Mis said...

oh, those are so funny!
Kel and I were best friends in HS and our husbands went to homewood together and were good friends!

The Baughers said...

Love it!! Arden's not napping much these days either, so our schedule is changing as well. Also love your new background.:)

Heald said...

Precious!! Dont' you wish falling asleep was that easy for us, actually some days it probably would be if given the chance.

Heath and Nikki said...

We are on the tail end of that phase. Karson naps about twice a week now. Cute pics!

Kristin said...

Glad I found your blog! Aren't your boys precious. Most of our sleep moments happen in the car, but I'm yet to capture a picture. Love it!

Haley said...

wow heather this was so sweet...and i remember visiting little tay in the NICU too..God really did answer our prayers. I am so honored to be the aunt of two amazing little boys and to be a sister to two amazing parents. I have so much to learn from you and Todd and I just hope that I can have a family this beautiful one day!! love you :)