Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Weekend in North Carolina

The tallest groomsman
The reception Site
The Haralsons, Jackson, Hunters
The sweet couple
Most of the Auburn grads and their spouses
Todd and I got to get away this past weekend without the kids. Todd's good friend Chuck got married in Montreat, NC. Several of their good friends were there without their kids too. We rented a cabin with two other couples in Black Mountain and had a very relaxing time. It was absolutely beautiful there and was a perfect place to get married. Sara's family has a place there so it's a very special place for them. We got to hang out with some pretty amazing people...Todd has some really neat friends from college. They are all serving the Lord in one way or another...staff with a church, staff with a college ministry or serving in local churches all over. Our time was very rich this weekend, together and with good friends!







5 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey - found your blog through Allison B's...y'all are the cutest couple and that weekend sounds fabulous!

Heath and Nikki said...

Wow! What a nice place. Looks like you had a great time. By the way, I love your dress :) You look beautiful!

The Baughers said...

How fun!! I'm glad ya'll had such a great weekend-it looks so beautiful there! And, I'm loving your dress too! :)

th77hunter said...

thanks guys!!! Todd and I were in mourning Monday when we stepped back into reality.

Mis said...

these are great pics!
i only got in trouble with my mom about posting our news on the blog..other than that, it was fun!