Monday, November 24, 2008

I've been tagged...

I was just tagged by my friend Nikki. We go to church together and are currently able to hang out some during Life Group. She has two precious kids! My instructions for this tag are to pick the 4th picture folder on my computer; choose and post the 4th picture; explain the picture; and tag 4 other people to participate. Here it goes:

This is a picture of our good friend Michael Humber holding Trevor. This picture was taken at a Christmas party for some of Todd's friends who grew up together. This was Trevor's first Christmas, he was 10 months old. We had the privilege of going to Michael and Katheryn's wedding a little over a year ago. Trevor danced and danced at their wedding in Franklin TN. I actually blogged about then. Katheryn if you are reading this, you've got to show Michael:) I think he looks pretty good with a baby in his arms-don't you!!!

So now I tag:
1. Allison Byrd
2. Dana Baugher
3. Cathy Heald
4. Susan Moll



2 comments:

Susan said...

That doesn't even look like Trevor! Crazy how much they change. By the way, I just responded to your tag!

The Baughers said...

I can't believe it's been that long since that get together!! Cute pic! Thanks for the tag-I'll post our pic when Woody comes to the 'Boro with our computer tomorrow.