Monday, November 3, 2008

We Go Together Like...

A Fireman and a Dalmatian



We had a very busy, but fun weekend! It began with carving out pumpkin Thursday night right before Trevor got sick to his stomach. I was so sad thinking he was going to miss all the fun this weekend. He did miss school on Friday but woke up asking for food and feeling fine. He kept all his food down on Friday and was jumping around so we proceeded with the fun activities for the weekend. We started off in our neighborhood and then went to a friends house for a birthday party where the kids continued the Trick or Treating. The next morning Todd and I woke up to run the Vulcan 10K which I am still recovering from today. Nana took Trev to a friend's birthday party that morning while we were running.After picking the boys up, we had another birthday party to attend Saturday afternoon. To top off the weekend our church had it's Fall Festival (Trunk or Treat) where the kids played on inflatables, rode rides and got more candy. It really was so much fun to watch the boys together this year. They were so darn cute and really looked so sweet together. I'm wondering how many more years I have before Trev starts asking to be something different than what I suggest. My guess is it's coming up soon!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Oh that's so cute! They look adorable. The trunk or treat last night was crazy! Meredith is totally worn out from a big weekend.

The Baughers said...

They're too cute...love the pictures! And I'm glad you survived the run...way to go!!

Heald said...

So cute!! They are precious and sooooo sweet.