Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Our upcoming addition is...

another boy!!! We are very surprised and excited! We've had only a few hours to wrap our minds around the idea and thought of having 3 boys!!! Even Trevor's immediate response was, "Oh man, I wanted a sister." But by the end of the appt. him and Taylor both were walking out with pictures very proud!
The Ultrasound was really neat...HE was moving around a lot and we could see him very well. At one point, the tech. switched to 4D for us and we could see him sticking out his little tongue. We have lots of great pictures of him and are so in love!!! He is measuring right on target and looks healthy! We have so much to be thankful for right now. And we can rest in God's sovereign and perfect plan for our lives. I told Todd that I couldn't think of a better father to have to raise and train 3 boys for His glory. Todd has such a heart for discipleship and will be putting those things into practice more and more as our boys mature!
Thank you all for your love, encouragement and prayers...keep them coming!

One question remains...do we name him a "T" name?

All 5 of us in the waiting room!

9 comments:

The Youngbloods said...

Congratulations! And you are so right - Todd is the perfect man to raise three boys!!!
What if you went with a "H" name this time!!?? It would only be fair to you ;)

Allison said...

should have known you'd be looking all sassy for the big day! So excited about God's perfect plan for your family. Praise Him for more godly men to lead our fallen world!!

Kristin said...

Excited for you! Overwhelming for me to think of 3 boys but I know from having 2 like you, it's wild but wonderful!! Congratulations. Can't wait to meet HIM!

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

Congratulations!!!

meredith said...

Yay another sweet boy! I just told Andy the other day that I would love to have a house full of boys...I'm so in love with my two! And yes, I think definitely a T name! :) Love you!

The Baughers said...

We're so excited for ya'll!! And yes, I agree, you're looking pretty sassy! :) I'm thinking a T name definitely!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you and your "boys"!!!!! That is wonderful, wonderful, news! You are right Todd does have an amazing heart for discipleship. God is giving him an amazing group of boys to disciple!

Mis said...

i'm so excited for you guys too!!

Amber B. said...

congrats on another boy!! we are so excited for y'all.